We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site relatedactivities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similarinformation.
Web browser cookies
How we use collectedinformation
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the followingpurposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs moreefficiently.
- To personalize userexperience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on ourSite.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide theservice.
- To share your information with thirdparties
- We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or otherpurposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Sitefeature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest tothem.
- To send periodic emails
- If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information,etc.
- If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via ourSite.
How we protect yourinformation
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on ourSite.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible forUsers.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that websites own terms andpolicies.
Compliance with childrens online privacy protectionact
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under13.
Changes to this privacypolicy
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of thosechanges.
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc.4424 6th Ave., 1J Tacoma, WA 98406